I've Got the Blues...

...on my nails, that is!

China Glaze Bahamian Escape was one of the polishes my DD used last weekend when she did her nails....as I was putting it away, I thought why not do a mani in it too? This is what I came up with!



Two coats of Bahamian Escape.



Topped with one fairly thick coat of Island Girl Island Volcano. Island Girl polishes aren't available in my area but I was fortunate enough to receive a few of them from a gal who had visited Las Vegas, who cp'd them for me as part of a swap we worked out. I was really surprised how thick and goopy Island Volcano was...is this normal? I had to add quite a bit of thinner just to make it workable to put on my nails.



But I must have thought the end result was very cool as I took an awful lot of pictures of it!






Stamped with an assortment of plates using white Konad special polish...QA 17 on thumb, QA18 on index, Konad m79 on middle , Konad M79 on pinky and Big SdP F on ring finger.



Added dots in every colour under the rainbow using an assortment of polishes! Lastly, topped with a coat of SV.



When I finished this mani, I thought it looked more appropriate for spring or Easter, but oh well...I can always do something along these lines again if I feel like it then! While I did this mani a few days ago, my current NOTD is also blue...so I guess you'll be seeing another blue mani posted in the next little while!

Hope you had a great weekend...and thanks for looking!
You have read this articleBig SdP F / blue / china glaze / Fauxnad / flaky / island girl / Konad / layering / M79 / QA 17 / QA 19 with the title I've Got the Blues.... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-got-blues.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, February 27, 2012

Comments "I've Got the Blues..."

Post a Comment