Lynderella - The Telltale Heart

This here is Lynderella's The Telltale Heart.. Once again, it's a truly amazing polish and a fabulous colour, but to be perfectly honest, it really isn't a me colour. 

When I was looking for undies to wear under this polish, I noticed that this was basically the exact same shade of glitter as Nubar Petunia Sparkle, so if you like that polish, you will love this.

The Telltale Heart has magenta/fuchsia squares, hexagons and micro glitter in pink tinted base.  I also noticed a definite blue sparkle in the tinted base. This was two coats over Ulta3 Sunset Pink.  I'm not convinced I got the right undies for this. I needed something more blue than just a fuchsia based pink I think.






And in other news, I got my first two Helmers today.  We don't have an IKEA in Canberra, the nearest is in Sydney.  They cost $129 there.  But if I ordered through the Adelaide shop online, they were only $79 each + postage.  Sure the postage was a bit hefty, but they still cost less than buying them from Sydney, and I didn't need to drive anywhere.

They arrived this morning, and this afternoon I opened up Kaz's guide to building you Helmer, and I was done building both of them in just over an hour. Whoo Hoo.  Now just to label the drawers and I'm all done.

You have read this articleLynnderella with the title Lynderella - The Telltale Heart. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/02/lynderella-telltale-heart.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, February 25, 2012

Comments "Lynderella - The Telltale Heart"

Post a Comment