Nineteen With Nail Tatz

Since I created this nail set, I've been desperate to try something similar on my own nails but I was very doubtful about whether I'd be able to paint such intricate details using my left hand. And omg I actually did it. By no means am I ambidextrous but wow, I completely surprised myself. 
I'll definitely be doing this kind of thing again with different words and colours. It's such a cool twist on knuckle tatz without the whole lifelong commitment thing!




The base colour is Models Own Utopia
I used black acrylic paint for all the detail with a nail art brush.
On the thumbs I used W7 Cosmic Mauve (glitter) on the tips.
All coated with a few top coats of NYC.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlefreehand / Models Own / pink with the title Nineteen With Nail Tatz. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/02/nineteen-with-nail-tatz.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, February 19, 2012

Comments "Nineteen With Nail Tatz"

Post a Comment