Yabba-dabba-do!!!!! It's The Flintstones!

We're into February and while I'd typically be doing Valentine's mani, this is what I decided to do last night instead.



Started with a base coat of OPI Osaka-to-me-Orange and OPI Bride's Bouquet.



Stamped using black Konad special polish using Konad m57 on the orange nails. Taped off a small section on the white and then stamped on the white base as well. Unfortunately, not all the stamping turned out that well on the white as I didn't stamp large enough of an area but I wanted to make sure I had enough space for Fred and Wilma.



Stamped Fred and Wilma, again black Konad special polish, using SdP 58.



Filled in a few spots using the same orange polish, OPI Osaka-to-me-Orange...tried to cover the mis-stamp over Fred's head but wasn't too successful! lol. Filled in a few spots using white Konad special polish.



Topped with SV.



My daughter thought this mani was adorable; I did her nails tonight just before doing this post. I only wish there was Barney, Betty, Bam-Bam and Pebbles to go along with it....and Dino! A Dino image would be awesome!



Off to do my nails....probably will do something Valentine's Day related! Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleFauxnad / Konad / M57 / OPI / orange / SdP / SdP 58 / white with the title Yabba-dabba-do!!!!! It's The Flintstones!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/02/yabba-dabba-do-it-flintstones.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, February 2, 2012

Comments "Yabba-dabba-do!!!!! It's The Flintstones!"

Post a Comment