Zig Zag Audrey

Hello Fellows, (just wanted to rhyme that :p)
This is my first China Glaze nail polish ever.
I got mine from an upcoming online store Spastore.in. Though it isnt operational yet, the founder said he'd get them for me since I was such a big nail buff. I ordered 5 of them from him straight away :D
This post is about: "For Audrey". It is a muted bright blue..more like sky blue or pastel blue. Very pretty.
The swatch doesnt do justice as I was trying to capture the pic at night time.
It a nice smooth creme finish with gloss. Drying time is decent. It is opaque in one coat, but very slightly streaky. I used 2 coats in the pics below to smoothen it out. I have a feeling it will work well as a stamping colour. Have you tried to stamp with it?


For the nail art below:
Base: CG For Audrey
Stamping: Sally Hansen insta-dri Pronto Purple
Image plate: S6
Hope you liked it. I will announce my giveaway winners this Saturday. Thank you all for your patience. I am almost done sorting the entries.
You have read this articleblue / china glaze / For Audrey / Pronto purple / sally hansen / Stamping with the title Zig Zag Audrey. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/02/zig-zag-audrey.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Comments "Zig Zag Audrey"

Post a Comment