Barry M Instant Nail Effects Foil Lilac - Swatches

Here's another of Barry M's foil effect nail polishes, this time in Lilac. You can see my post on Gold and Silver here.


This is a really pretty, subtle shade of lilac. It reminds me of princesses! (Fairytale ones, not Kate Middleton ones).


It's a one coater, though you may want to apply two to even out streaks (as with all foils this is a bit streaky, but its definitely not unmanageable) .


I really like Barry M's foil range and I hope they release more colours in the future (pink...hint hint)

Also, if you haven't left me feedback on my tutorial, I'd be grateful if you would! I'll also soon be having a belated 200 follower giveaway! :)

You have read this articleBarry M / Foil / lilac / purple / swatch with the title Barry M Instant Nail Effects Foil Lilac - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/barry-m-instant-nail-effects-foil-lilac.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, March 12, 2012

Comments "Barry M Instant Nail Effects Foil Lilac - Swatches"

Post a Comment