Birthday Nails!

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday! I'm going out tonight with some friends to celebrate with drinks (read: lots of drinks) and revelry and these are the nails I'm sporting.
I got the idea from Trincess at Emerald Sparkled who took inspiration from The Illustrated Nail. The title of Trincess' post, 'Look Rich Be Cheap' has stuck in my head since the first time I read it because it pretty much sums up my life!



I used two coats of Cult Nails Time Traveler as a base, then used a slow drying top coat and placed on these sequins from Viva La Nails using a cocktail stick dipped in the clear polish to make the end sticky.
I used GOSH Metallic Blue to paint on the XXI and finished it off with a couple of coats of NYC In A New York Minute just to smooth things over.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / cult nails / freehand / Occasion / Stick Ons with the title Birthday Nails!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/birthday-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 24, 2012

Comments "Birthday Nails!"

Post a Comment