China Glaze Fast Track - Swatches

I got some Nail Mail this morning! Oh eBay, I do love you. Mostly.

China Glaze Fast Track

This is China Glaze - Fast Track, from the recently released Hunger Games Capitol Colours collection. I got so excited when I heard about this collection, since I am a massive fan of the books (well, not so much the third book but that's another, somewhat ranty, story) but when I saw the first swatches emerge, I only really liked four of them. Fast Track caught my attention the most...it's subtle but so beautiful. 

China Glaze Fast Track

It's a creme beige base, packed with tiny gold flakes, which give it a subtle but noticeable shimmer. It's also not as sheer as you might think, my pictures are three coats but two would have done fine. I'm so in love with it!

China Glaze Fast Track

Also, I think after seven months of blogging I've finally found a camera angle for my pictures that works for me. Better (extremely)late than never!

You have read this articleBeige / china glaze / flakie / shimmer / swatch with the title China Glaze Fast Track - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/china-glaze-fast-track-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, March 19, 2012

Comments "China Glaze Fast Track - Swatches"

Post a Comment