China Glaze White Cap and Marks and Spencer Bright Aqua

More layering today. White Cap was a polish sent to me by Mel and I love it. It's a very sheer white jelly, full of tiny gold shimmery flakes. 


I layered it over Bright Aqua from Marks and Spencer, which is a turquoise base with turquoise shimmer. It's quite sheer, I needed three coats to cover up my nail line, and even then it's still a bit visible.



It all made for a very shimmery finish and makes me want to jump in a pool. 


You have read this articlechina glaze / flakie / Marks and Spencer / shimmer / turquoise with the title China Glaze White Cap and Marks and Spencer Bright Aqua. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/china-glaze-white-cap-and-marks-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, March 25, 2012

Comments "China Glaze White Cap and Marks and Spencer Bright Aqua"

Post a Comment