If You Like It You Should Probably Put A Frame On It

I've had this idea in my head for a little while now. It's not my idea - I've seen it floating around on Tumblr before but I'm not sure of the original source so if anyone knows the creator of this masterpiece, please let me know! So anyway, I was kind of hesitant to do this design because I thought I'd make a mess of it but it wasn't as hard as I was expecting. I had to build up the outline a bit thicker than I originally planned because it kept going wobbly but I like the boldness of it!


I used Barry M Bright Purple as the base colour and Nails Inc Victoria to paint on the frame with a nail art brush.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / freehand / Nails Inc / purple with the title If You Like It You Should Probably Put A Frame On It. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/if-you-like-it-you-should-probably-put.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, March 2, 2012

Comments "If You Like It You Should Probably Put A Frame On It"

Post a Comment