Silver Swirls

My stamping plates have been feeling neglected. That's the only reason I can come up with for why they fell out of a box and landed on my head. Okay plates, have it your way.


This is China Glaze - Custom Kicks (LOVE this colour/formula. Such a dream. DOES NOT show true colour on camera though. Take a look at all the variations on Google image search!)

Using a design from Bundle Monster plate 201, I stamped with Barry M - Silver Foil Effects. The turquoise and silver look so pretty together!


Bonus pic - CAKES! I made these for my Mum, as today is Mother's Day in the UK :)



You have read this articlebundle monster / china glaze / Nail Art / Stamping / turquoise with the title Silver Swirls. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/silver-swirls.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, March 18, 2012

Comments "Silver Swirls"

Post a Comment