Stud Up! Day 3: Cutting Corners

I'm loving these studs from Born Pretty (product page). They sit quite flat on the nail unlike bullion which sticks out quite a bit. 
I'm a picker so these are ideal for me because I'm not niggling at them all day, desperate to scrape them off like I am with bullion and basically anything else I stick on my nails. It doesn't normally take that impulse more than a few hours to completely overwhelm my brain so that I have to cave in and pick away at them until they're all off haha! I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about!

I'm not sure about this design - I probably wouldn't wear it again to be honest but I'm glad I tried it. Maybe there's just a bit too much going on for my taste or it didn't turn out quite how I imagined it in my head. Either way, I think it's worthy of a spot in stud week!


I used Rimmel Blue Vogue as a base colour. I painted one coat on each nail and painted on the second coat of colour one nail at a time, sticking on the studs while the second coat was still tacky. I used Barry M Gold Foil on a striping brush to draw the cornery line things!



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / Rimmel / Stud Up / studs with the title Stud Up! Day 3: Cutting Corners. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/stud-up-day-3-cutting-corners.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Comments "Stud Up! Day 3: Cutting Corners"

Post a Comment