Stud Up! Day 4: Pink(Stud)Wednesday

The base colour I used today is a franken that I made absolutely ages ago after I saw an OPI polish that was pink with a golden shimmer. The golden shimmer in mine is now looking like flakies and I like it!

Since last week's framed nails post, I've been informed that the outline idea comes from Madeleine Pool. Doing it with studs reminds me of one of those vanity mirrors with light bulbs around the edge. Or those old movie theatre signs.


The base colour is a franken which needed two coats. I let that dry and cleaned up around my cuticles with a small paintbrush and acetone. Then I added a clear top coat and placed on the studs using a toothpick dipped in clear polish to make the end sticky. Finally I added a top coat of NYC In A New York Minute.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleFrankenpolish / pink / pink wednesday / Stud Up / studs with the title Stud Up! Day 4: Pink(Stud)Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/stud-up-day-4-pinkstudwednesday.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Comments "Stud Up! Day 4: Pink(Stud)Wednesday"

Post a Comment