Stud Up! Day 5: Studded Jeans

This base colour is one from Gosh that I picked up on one of the stands that have been cropping up in Superdug stores this week. They're stacked with discontinued Gosh products and most are half price or less. So far I've seen three of these stands and been lucky enough to find two bottles of the elusive Gosh Holographic which I'm just going to hoard for the time being!


I used Gosh Pool Party as base colour and let it dry completely. I used a paintbrush to dot on some clear polish where I wanted to place the studs then used the Mash Tweezers to place them on.
The studs are from Born Pretty here.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / gosh / Stud Up / studs with the title Stud Up! Day 5: Studded Jeans. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/stud-up-day-5-studded-jeans.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, March 8, 2012

Comments "Stud Up! Day 5: Studded Jeans"

Post a Comment