Stud Up! Day 6: Studs and Crossbones

I knew I wanted to wear a skull and crossbones today but thought it would be overkill to paint one on to every finger although I was completely without ideas for what to wear on the rest of them!
I was playing with the studs on my nails trying to decide how to arrange them and ended up with this diamond shape. I started with the three middle studs down the center then added two on either side of that and one on the end.

For anyone wondering where to get these studs, I got them from Born Pretty Store. They have a great selection of different colours and sizes - I'm using the 1.5mm gold studs. I really want to try some purple ones and they also have square ones which look amazing!


The base colour is Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream. I painted on one coat, let that dry and as I painted on the second coat one nail at a time, adding the studs as I went. I used black acrylic paint with a small nail art brush to outline the skull and crossbones. Finished with a top coat of NYC In A New York minute.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / freehand / Stud Up / studs with the title Stud Up! Day 6: Studs and Crossbones. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/stud-up-day-6-studs-and-crossbones.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, March 9, 2012

Comments "Stud Up! Day 6: Studs and Crossbones"

Post a Comment