Stud Up! Day 7: Spots or Stripes?

Today is the last day of Stud Up! week and I've had an absolute blast. A theme week was definitely what I needed to bring some inspiration back to my manis.
Today's nails were inspired by racing stripes so I picked a base colour to match my car. Although unfortunately my little Percy Peugeot doesn't have any studded stripes!


I used two coats of Cult Nails Time Traveler for my base colour. One nail at a time, I added a coat of clear polish and placed the bullion using a toothpick with the end dipped in clear polish to make it sticky. I finished off with a coat of NYC In A New York Minute.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / cult nails / Stud Up / studs with the title Stud Up! Day 7: Spots or Stripes?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/stud-up-day-7-spots-or-stripes.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 10, 2012

Comments "Stud Up! Day 7: Spots or Stripes?"

Post a Comment