The Crackling Girl On Fire!

All this week, running up to Friday when the much awaited Hunger Games movie is released, I will be posting a HG inspired mani and my China Glaze Capitol Colors which I got in the mail last week!

I actually did this mani a couple of weeks ago, my nails are much longer now! I was toying with the idea of doing a water marble with red, orange and yellow but I really suck and those and, well... I'm really lazy!!! So I went for the much quicker and easier option!

Cinna would totally approve of Katniss wearing crackle right? Especially matte c'mon!!! Lol!

You have read this articleblack / crackle / matte / missguided / orange / red / yellow with the title The Crackling Girl On Fire!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/the-crackling-girl-on-fire.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 17, 2012

Comments "The Crackling Girl On Fire!"

Post a Comment