Versace Heat V2033 Nail lacquer

I don't really like posting discontinued or hard to find products but I will definitely make an exception for Versace Heat V2033. I had never heard of it before stumbling upon it and since I came up empty handed searching for swatches, I decided this beauty totally deserved at least one post of its own.

V2033 is an amazing magenta to orange and greenish gold multichrome shimmer. It has a really strong color-shifting effect and I'm still puzzled as to why it didn't get more love. Formula was still perfectly smooth. This is 2 coats over black :






with flash


A few days ago, one of the amazing girls I follow on Twitter asked what everyone's rarest beauty product was. I have no idea why V2033 didn't cross my mind...
In case you're curious, it's my girl @the_asian_girl, she also has a tumblr page with amazing swatches.
So, what do you think? Do you like V2033? What's your rarest beauty product?

You have read this articlemultichrome / review / shimmer / versace with the title Versace Heat V2033 Nail lacquer. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/versace-heat-v2033-nail-lacquer.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, March 1, 2012

Comments "Versace Heat V2033 Nail lacquer"

Post a Comment