Barry M Silvery Lilac - Swatches

Well well, where did Barry M spring this one on us from? I hadn't heard anything about new shades, but when I went into Superdrug yesterday (who also had a brand new Essie stand, might I add!!) I found three new colours and some magnetic polishes too. Of course I picked up all three, having no self control and already pouting because the Illamasqua counter didn't have Scorn in stock.

This is Silvery Lilac, which reminds me of Butter London Knackered.

Click pics to enlarge

Barry M Silvery Lilac

It's a lovely shimmery duochrome sparkle-fest! It flashes from silver to lilac and is packed with silver shimmer. I think this is Barry M's first duochrome polish?

Barry M Silvery Lilac

Formula is wonderful and glides on smoothly and streak-free. It's a little sheer but not too much, I used three coats and top coat in my pictures.

Click the jump for more pictures and some strange camera angles...



Barry M Silvery Lilac

Barry M Silvery Lilac

So pretty! Get this in the sunlight and you won't be dissapointed.

Barry M Silvery Lilac



Very impressed with this venture into duochrome, Barry M!

I'm going to be super busy this weekend because I'm organising my mum's birthday/retirement party and lord knows the woman likes to party. So I'll be back after the weekend with a giveaway! Have a good one, lovelies. :)



You have read this articleBarry M / duochrome / lilac / shimmer / Silver / swatch with the title Barry M Silvery Lilac - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/barry-m-silvery-lilac-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, April 13, 2012

Comments "Barry M Silvery Lilac - Swatches"

Post a Comment