Black and White Challenge Day 4: White base with Color

Netflix is pretty new to the UK and I've been signed up for a while now. As is to be expected, though, it's seriously detrimental to my productivity! I've spent the past two days vegging out in front of the TV watching 90's movies. Some of my favourites include The Parent Trap, Clueless and George of the Jungle! I think I'm going to start watching The IT Crowd this week because I keep seeing hilarious gifs of it on Tumblr!

Day 4 of the Black and White Challenge calls for a white base with come colour and I knew immediately that I wanted to use a holographic. And what better holographic than THE Holographic. I heard rumours a few weeks ago that GOSH were going to bring back the 'VHTF' (Very Hard To Find) polish but then they died down and I've heard nothing on the subject since.

Gosh Holographic and Bundle Monster BM223

Gosh Holographic and Bundle Monster BM223

Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM223
Base Colour: Barry M Matt White
Stamping Colour: GOSH Holographic
Top Coat of NYC

Gosh Holographic and Bundle Monster BM223

Gosh Holographic and Bundle Monster BM223

Don't forget to pop over to the other ladies' blogs to see what they created for Day 4!

You have read this articleBlack and White Challenge / bm223 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / Holographic / white with the title Black and White Challenge Day 4: White base with Color. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/black-and-white-challenge-day-4-white.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Comments "Black and White Challenge Day 4: White base with Color"

Post a Comment