Happy Easter!

Happy Easter weekend everyone, I hope you're all having yourself a great one. I think four days off work was just what the blog doctor ordered for me. I've given my room a good spring clean, finally got around to designing and ordering the business cards that have been on my to-do list for two months and, best of all, I've had some time to sit down and do some real nail art!
As much as I love pretty patterns and gradients and glitter, that stuff can get boring and my real love when it comes to nail art is themed freehand stuff like this and I think you'd all probably agree with me on this one!



My base colours (from thumb to pinky) are 
Barry M Textured in Atlantic Road
Barry Textured in Station Road
Sally Hansen Crinoline
Barry M Textured in Ridley Road
NYC Expert Last in Lavender Cupcake

Other colours I used include Born Pretty Sky Blue and Matt White, Barry M Dragon, Rimmel Grey Matter, NYC Water Street Blue and NYC Wild With Passion.

Finally I added a top coat of Seche Vite, which is available from Beauty Encounter, followed by a coat of Rimmel Matte Finish. This  has had an interesting effect on the textured polishes, they still look kind of textured but the effect isn't as pronounced.



Twitter ♥ Bloglovin' ♥ Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / freehand / Occasion / Pastel / sally hansen / Textured with the title Happy Easter!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-easter.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 30, 2013

Comments "Happy Easter!"

Post a Comment