Happy Easter!

Happy Easter weekend everyone, I hope you're all having yourself a great one. I think four days off work was just what the blog doctor ordered for me. I've given my room a good spring clean, finally got around to designing and ordering the business cards that have been on my to-do list for two months and, best of all, I've had some time to sit down and do some real nail art!
As much as I love pretty patterns and gradients and glitter, that stuff can get boring and my real love when it comes to nail art is themed freehand stuff like this and I think you'd all probably agree with me on this one!



My base colours (from thumb to pinky) are 
Barry M Textured in Atlantic Road
Barry Textured in Station Road
Sally Hansen Crinoline
Barry M Textured in Ridley Road
NYC Expert Last in Lavender Cupcake

Other colours I used include Born Pretty Sky Blue and Matt White, Barry M Dragon, Rimmel Grey Matter, NYC Water Street Blue and NYC Wild With Passion.

Finally I added a top coat of Seche Vite, which is available from Beauty Encounter, followed by a coat of Rimmel Matte Finish. This  has had an interesting effect on the textured polishes, they still look kind of textured but the effect isn't as pronounced.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / freehand / Occasion / Pastel / sally hansen / Textured with the title Happy Easter!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-easter.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 30, 2013

Comments "Happy Easter!"

Post a Comment