31DC2012: Day 14 Flowers

Today I'm still catching up with my 31 Day Challenge posts. I'm only a day behind and planning to be back on track by Tuesday. Day 14 calls for flowers and I'm really not a flowery nail art kind of girl. However, I do love the Cath Kidston style nail art I've seen around so I thought I'd finally give that a try. It's way easier than I always thought it would be!

It wasn't until I was done that I noticed it really reminds me of this water decal mani from January 2011. It's funny that I can remember almost every manicure I've ever posted on this blog even though there are hundreds of them!

Let Them Have Polish and Nails and Noms will also have some flower nail art for you!



I used NYC Lavender Cupcake* as my base colour. Using a nail art brush, I painted on the outline of the leaves using NYC Mint Macaroon* and the circles of the flowers using BYS Purple Rain. Then I took a liner brush to draw the details with NYC High Line Green* and BYS Pretty as a Peach*.
Finally, I topped it all with one coat of Seche Vite.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / freehand / NYC with the title 31DC2012: Day 14 Flowers. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/11/31dc2012-day-14-flowers.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, November 4, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 14 Flowers"

Post a Comment