Black and White Challenge Day 6: Color base with White

The 'Skittle mani' is not a style I sport very often. I think it's due to my obsession with evenness and symmetry! Nevertheless, I decided to give it a go today when I couldn't decide which pretty pastel I wanted to use on my nails and I really love the result. I'm really taken with pastels and I think the love is fueled by my desperation for summer's return after I was given a taste of it the a few weeks back when we had a few days of sunshine!

I've been doing too much online shopping this week and I have my eye on some jewellery from Fresh Trends. I'm a bit of a piercing junkie and I had my anti-helix pierced a few weeks ago as a little birthday present to myself! For whatever reason I didn't get a chance to mention it at the time but you can see it here!  I had no idea about all the amazing jewellery you can get for the more uncommon piercings like my new addition. I think this is gonna have to go in my rook piercing on the other ear!

Barry M Pastels

Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM205
Base Colour: Barry Ms Mint Green, Berry Ice Cream, Blueberry Ice Cream and NYC Lexington Yellow
Stamping Colour: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White
Top Coat of NYC

Barry M Pastels

Barry M Pastels

As always, my challenge homies will have some beautiful manicures for you today!
Esther at Fab Fingertips
Stephanie at Sincerely Stephanie

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / Black and White Challenge / bm205 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / Stamping with the title Black and White Challenge Day 6: Color base with White. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/black-and-white-challenge-day-6-color.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, April 16, 2012

Comments "Black and White Challenge Day 6: Color base with White"

Post a Comment