Black and White Challenge Day 9: Water Marble

I've been dreading today since before we even started the challenge. Water Marbling and I are just not friends, never have been, probably never will be! I love the way it looks so much but I've never been able to do it to much success.
I gave it my best shot but after an hour of trying, I was really starting to lose my patience. I even dropped my black polish in the water which was just the last straw and I had to let out a very loud growl of frustration! I don't think it's worth sacrificing my sanity for the sake of some nail art so I had to settle for just an accent nail.

Black and White Skittles

Black and White Skittles

For the accent finger, I painted on a base coat of Barry M White and used Wet n Wild White and W7 Black for the marbling. I'm wearing A-England Bridal Veil on my index finger and W7 Black on the others.

Black and White Skittles

Black and White Skittles

Perhaps the other ladies had better luck than I did with their water marbles today!
Esther at Fab Fingertips
Stephanie at Sincerely Stephanie

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / black / Black and White Challenge / Marbling / w7 with the title Black and White Challenge Day 9: Water Marble. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/black-and-white-challenge-day-9-water.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Comments "Black and White Challenge Day 9: Water Marble"

Post a Comment