Black and White Day 10: Your Choice

For the last day of the challenge we decided to recreate our favourite manicure that someone else had created during the challenge. So I had the near impossible task of picking from 42 manicures! In the end, I came to a compromise, I'd dedicate one finger on my hand to my favourite design from each of the other 5 ladies.

Black and White Challenge Day 10

Black and White Challenge Day 10

Pinky Finger, The Lacquerologist: Day 3
See Emily's original post here
W7 Black as a base. Dotted first with Barry M White then again with Rimmel Urban Princess, Barry M Mint Green, NYC Lexington Yellow and Miss Sporty Orange.

Ring Finger, Nails and Noms: Day 3
See Rie's original post here
W7 Black as a base. Using scotch tape to mark of the triangle closest to my cuticle, I used BYS Flirty Sparkle. I gave up on scotch tape and freehanded the next triangle with Rimmel Daisy Chain.

Middle Finger, Fab Fingertips: Day 5
See Esther's original post here
A-England Galahad as a base. A-England St George for the first cloud and W7 Black for the second.

Pointer Finger, Sincerely Stephanie: Day 2
See Stephanie's original post here
Base coat of Barry M White. W7 Black with a striping brush for the center parting. Then I switched to a dotting tool using the same two colours.

Thumb, Let Them Have Polish: Day 1
See Christina's original post here
Barry M White as my base colour. First I used a large dotting tool and W7 Black, then a slightly smaller dotting tool with Barry M White to dot in the centres.

Finally, I finished off each nail with two coats of NYC In A New York Minute.

Black and White Challenge Day 10

Black and White Challenge Day 10

Black and White Challenge Day 10

And finally, pop over to the other ladies' blogs to see which design they've recreated!
Esther at Fab Fingertips
Stephanie at Sincerely Stephanie

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / Barry M / black / Black and White Challenge / Dotting / Skittle / w7 / white with the title Black and White Day 10: Your Choice. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/black-and-white-day-10-your-choice.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, April 28, 2012

Comments "Black and White Day 10: Your Choice"

Post a Comment