Franken Friday : Ignis Aquae!

This is not the come back of the Franken Friday series, just a franken I really wanted to share with you girls... Actually I have more than just nail polish to share today!

Those of you who follow me on Twitter probably already know that I've been working like a maniac on 2 work projects for six months now. Things couldn't have reached a better outcome since both of them have been selected by our Head Office! This is why I needed to feature something special, something I made ^_^



Ignis Aquae is a medium blue based polish with orange shimmer (although it appears kind of pink in the pictures) as well as orange glitter. There's also a tiny bit of small green particules but they're very sparse. To create it I used a random sheer orange shimmer in a clear base and added drops of China Glaze Riveting, China Glaze Ick a-Body and dark blue creme.







I hope you liked this post and the name of this franken. I was still undecided when one of my Instagram pals suggested "Fire on Water"... And Ignis Aquae seemed just perfect!


You have read this articleblue / franken / shimmer with the title Franken Friday : Ignis Aquae!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/franken-friday-ignis-aquae.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, April 27, 2012

Comments "Franken Friday : Ignis Aquae!"

Post a Comment