Glittery Tips On A Bed Of Roses

Orly Artificial Sweetener is such a pretty and soft colour which means I probably shouldn't have added anything to it but I couldn't help it. As the colour reminds me very much of roses, I thought that would be a good place to start.

I stamped with BM14 and Konad White Polish. The french tips are China Glaze Polarized from the Prismatic Chrome Glitters collection (I'm not ready to give up on this polish yet)! This glitter is so dense that it makes a perfect one coater for tape manis and french tips!



You have read this articlebm14 / china glaze / french tips / orly / pink / silver glitter with the title Glittery Tips On A Bed Of Roses. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/glittery-tips-on-bed-of-roses.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 12, 2012

Comments "Glittery Tips On A Bed Of Roses"

Post a Comment