Got Monday Morning Blues?? Beat them!!




Got monday morning blues? I got some..actually I get many! Aarrghhhh!
I think I start getting them by sunday evening just coz I know it monday tomorrow. LOL!
I've put on this really bright and cheery mani to help me put them off. 


I have used Sally Hansen's Firm Fig for the base + Inglot Matte Top coat
Stamping plates: M69 (stamped straight and upside down on alternate fingers)
Stamping colour: Konad White

Sally Hansen's Firm Fig is sheer and the above pic took 4-5 coats to make it opaque, resulting in pillow imprints on my nails from the previous night when I applied it. 


 This is how the base looks with Inglot's Matte Top coat. (Rs. 490/-) ($10)

This is my first matte top coat and I am in Love with this effect. It also smoothened out the pillow lines :)
Dries really fast and gives a nice smooth matt look. Doesn't feel powdery.
This top coat does show little tip wear after 2 days..as you see in the mani (1st pic), the tips have a slight sheen. But one can easily re-apply top coat  every 2 days as it dries soon.
I loved the effect of this. Instead of searching for various shades in matt, I think its best to buy a matte top coat and use it on your existing polishes. 

Do you have a Matt top coat? or plan to buy one?
Love to hear your comments on this.

P.S: Also I am making a couple of easy-to-do nail wheels for Indian marriage-y nails. 
If you have any colour suggestions that you'd like to pair with a dress do let me know. If you are the bride-to-be I'd love to come up with some easy peasy manis for your big day. 
Do leave your suggestions for colour combinations you'd like to see.

*: All polishes/top coats have been bought buy me and I am not affiliated with Inglot


You have read this articleflowers / Inglot Flakies / Konad / Konad M69 / Nail Art / pink / sally hansen / Sally Hansen Firm Fig / Stamping / stamping polish with the title Got Monday Morning Blues?? Beat them!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/got-monday-morning-blues-beat-them.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, April 8, 2012

Comments "Got Monday Morning Blues?? Beat them!!"

Post a Comment