Ludurana Color Block Pink Swatches and Review

I'm back!!!
Late nights and long weekends working, the stressful weeks are finally over.
I definitely missed blogging but most of all I missed you, my lovely readers! So today I have decided to show you something personal, something special to me, an unexpected gift from a very dear friend who lives in a wonderful country.


Ludurana Color Block Pink is a perfect blue based  neon pink shimmer. Yes, neon and shimmer! It's so hot and vibrant. I absolutely love it and, wearing it, I can't help but imagine myself in Brazil under a beautiful weather. Formula was pretty nice, a bit sheer but perfectly even and ultra fast drying. Like the majority of neons it dries to a semi matte finish, I used 3 coats plus topcat in the swatches below.







Thank you my dear Pri for this beautiful gift and thank you all for being such amazing and faithful readers even though I haven't been able to be around much in the last couple of weeks ♥♥♥

You have read this articleludurana / neon / pink / review / shimmer with the title Ludurana Color Block Pink Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/ludurana-color-block-pink-swatches-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, April 7, 2012

Comments "Ludurana Color Block Pink Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment