My Lame Attempt to Dupe A England Saint George



Another mani from the archives...I haven't done my nails in three days now...and there's no stamping on my fingers either to be honest....I'll explain that soon....anyway, when A England released their The Legends collex, I thought, hmm.... I don't need to BUY them...I'll just attempt some layering to re-create them. So this is my lame attempt of Saint George after I stamped it.


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Going Incognito.


Layered with a coat of OPI Standing Room Only.....but it was way too much holo.  Not that I'm complaining.  LOVE holo!  But unfortunately it wasn't even close in my attempt to recreate A England Saint George, which was the whole intent of doing this mani. If you have Saint George, you'll know this.  (After I did this mani, I  bought Saint George...if you don't have it, just take my word its not even close! lol!)


Then I thought I couldn't let all those rainbows go to waste..so stamped some rainbows using Konad black special polish with Big SdP I.

Then topped with a coat of SV.  Unfortunately, SV killed the holo a bit if you compare it to the first pix which was with SV, but it sharpened the black stamping.      



Hope you're having a great weekend!  Thanks for looking!

You have read this articleBig SdP I / Essie / green / Holographic / htf / layering / OPI / SdP with the title My Lame Attempt to Dupe A England Saint George. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-lame-attempt-to-dupe-england-saint.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, April 21, 2012

Comments "My Lame Attempt to Dupe A England Saint George"

Post a Comment