Razzle Dazzle - Glistening Raspberry Gems on My Nails!

Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle! This is my only DL polish and it's a mini which I got with the December GlossyBox if I recall correctly. DL's are really expensive in the UK so when I'm willing to spend quite a bit on polish, I usually go for some OPI's or Essie's.

The reason they are so expensive is most probably because they do have some amazing shades and glitters. For my bank account's sake, I should really keep the purchase of these to a minimum but after trying this one, I don't think that will be possible! Lol!


Razzle Dazzle is a lovely blackened berry jelly, packed with red and magenta glitter. I absolutely love this polish, I couldn't stop staring at it! The colour has so much depth, it's so dramatic and the glitter is like an explosion of raspberry gems!

Two thick coats provides opaque coverage but next time I'll probably layer it over a berry creme so I don't run out of this beauty too fast! It dries quite gritty which I love but for you girls that don't like gritty finishes, it's nothing a coat of SV can't fix.


Oh my...look at all this beautiful juicy sparkle:

You have read this articleberry / deborah lippmann / glitter / jelly / magenta with the title Razzle Dazzle - Glistening Raspberry Gems on My Nails!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/razzle-dazzle-glistening-raspberry-gems.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 5, 2012

Comments "Razzle Dazzle - Glistening Raspberry Gems on My Nails!"

Post a Comment