Spring Morning

Hi You,

Morning is not my favourite part of the day :( 
I am as someone would say "nocturnal".  I just cant Get-Up!!! However as part of a new routine I am trying to develop I attempt to get up when my alarm rings..and I can safely say it has lasted a whole 2 days. LOL!
Well I still have a vacation hangover from my trip and seem to be getting up a bit early these days I decided to attempt what I spring morning would look like. Hope you enjoy this as much.

Base: Inglot Nail Enamel 716
Stamping Colour: Konad White
Stamping Image: M36,  Big butterfly:A series XL plate


Surprisingly this Inglot polish is a matt. I did not pick it up as a matt, as I did not read on the package when I bought this.
But after swatching this I was in love with this. Its a nice subtle pink-brown (more pink less brown) with a  matt finish. It doesn't look powdery though it does reflect a bit more light then some matts I have seen. 





Are you a morning person?
Please leave your comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one.

You have read this articleA series nail plate / Butterfly / dotting tools / Inglot 716 / Konad / Matt / Nail Art / pink / Stamping with the title Spring Morning. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/spring-morning.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Comments "Spring Morning"

Post a Comment