Video Tutorial: Applying Rhinestones

A few months ago, I opened my Etsy shop and started selling decorated nail sets to raise money for a decent video camera. I ended up buying a Panasonic HX DC10 and I'm really impressed with the quality, considering it was quite a bargain at £139.

So here's the first video I've made with it! It's just a super quick tutorial that will hopefully answer any questions people have been asking about how I apply rhinestones to my manicures. I apply studs, fimo and bullion in the same way but sometimes I might use pliers or a toothpick to place them instead of a brush.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlerhinestones / Stick Ons / tutorial / video / YouTube with the title Video Tutorial: Applying Rhinestones. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/video-tutorial-applying-rhinestones.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Comments "Video Tutorial: Applying Rhinestones"

Post a Comment