Chanel Summertime Delight Swatches & Review

The Chanel Summertime collection include 3 nail polish shades "appealling to all of your summer colour cravings" :
"The pearly beige Island, shimmering bronze Delight and vibrant orange Holiday".

I've already reviewed Holiday (here), totally passed on Island and must confess that I wasn't convinced about Delight either. But curiosity got the best of me.


Delight is a very sparkly bronzey shimmer with a nice particles color range that applies like a dream, in almost one coat. I used two in the swatch below, no top coat :




I don't know about you but I'm not absolutely fond of it. That's why... I had to mattify it ;-) Here it is with Chanel Mat Velvet on top :




Overall :
I really love the matte version but I can't help but think it might not be worth the Chanel price tag... Would have loved something completely different for Summer this year. Maybe a Chanel neon, glitter or holo? One can only dream...


You have read this articlebronze / Chanel / review / shimmer with the title Chanel Summertime Delight Swatches & Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/chanel-summertime-delight-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, May 12, 2012

Comments "Chanel Summertime Delight Swatches & Review"

Post a Comment