Claire's Glitter and Barry M Cyan Blue

Anybody ever have their images stolen, watermark removed and replaced with someone else's watermark? What do you do, ignore it, ask them nicely to remove or go slightly mad? I really hate it when people steal things and pass it off as their own. Twice in recent weeks my images have appeared on the Instagram popular page, rotated with my watermark removed. The cheek of it!! 

On to the post. I found this unnamed glitter in Claire's, still no Candy Shop though :( has anyone found that in the UK yet?

Click to enlarge.


It has red, blue, silver and very light pink hexagonal glitter, and tiny silver glitter in a clear base. I might wear this for the Queen's Jubilee weekend and be a bit patriotic!


The formula wasn't great, it was very thick and gloopy and the glitter was difficult to spread out. The brush was also a pain with bristles shooting off in all directions!



I like the colours, shame about the gloop.

Also, my zombie middle finger has healed! 

You have read this articleBarry M / blue / Claires / glitter with the title Claire's Glitter and Barry M Cyan Blue. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/claire-glitter-and-barry-m-cyan-blue.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 21, 2012

Comments "Claire's Glitter and Barry M Cyan Blue"

Post a Comment