Color Club Reveal Your Mystery/TK Maxx Dilemma!

Right, I'm pretty confused. I got this set of Color Club polishes from TK Maxx, and according to the packaging it's supposed to be the Alter Ego 'Reveal Your Mystery' collection. I know next to nothing about Color Club because this is the first time I have ever seen them sold in the UK.

Anyway, the colours are all wrong! I looked up swatches of the collection and none of them match the ones in the box. I googled it and it seems a few people have had the same problem, and some people just haven't even seemed to notice. SO WHAT ARE THESE COLOURS!? There's no names on the bottles but they are not the Reveal Your Mystery colours. There's also a random topcoat thrown in there too!


Basically if anyone can help identify them I'd be grateful. Having no named colours will drive me mad. :P

You have read this articlewhat the hell with the title Color Club Reveal Your Mystery/TK Maxx Dilemma!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/color-club-reveal-your-mysterytk-maxx.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, May 4, 2012

Comments "Color Club Reveal Your Mystery/TK Maxx Dilemma!"

Post a Comment