Holo-ey Grail : Glitter Gal Holo Green

I havent got much work done in the past 3-4 days.
Reason: Utterly butterly delicious Drool worthy Nail polish, havent stop staring at my hands
One of the best I own and probably ever made!! I found my Holo-ey Grail!

Presenting: Glitter Gal Holo Green
Greeen? Now's the time you ask where is the green?
Of the colours you see in the rainbow, there is slight more hue of mint green..so yes green!
Now get your napkins out and Drool!!

Price: Rs: 700/- ($14)
Not available in India. I bought from Llarowe in US and had a cousin bring it over.
Expensive? yes!! But worth it. Lasted 6 days on my nails and I removed it with minimal tip wear.






This week was the only week I remember not doing anything on my base polish in more than 1.5 yrs.
I didnt have the heart to spoil this pristine sheet of holo! :D

This was something I had been lemming since last summer.
What are you lemming for??

You have read this articleGlitter Gal / glitter gal green / Glitter Gal swatch / glitter nail polish / Holographic nail polish with the title Holo-ey Grail : Glitter Gal Holo Green. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/holo-ey-grail-glitter-gal-holo-green.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Comments "Holo-ey Grail : Glitter Gal Holo Green"

Post a Comment