Hologradient

I'm back to doing gradients again! In the tutorial I wrote, the sponge I'm using is a bathroom sponge and is quite porous. A lot of other bloggers have been using make-up sponges to create their gradients and many of you lovely lot suggested I try one myself to get a smoother fade and less 'bumpy' gradient. It definitely works - make up sponge  > bath sponge for gradient nails!

Holographic Gradient Nail Art

Holographic Gradient Nail Art

I used A-England Princess Tears as a base and then added A-England Bridal Veil to create a gradient following this tutorial.

Holographic Gradient Nail Art

Holographic Gradient Nail Art

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / black / gradient / Holographic / purple / Sponging with the title Hologradient. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/hologradient.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Comments "Hologradient"

Post a Comment