In The Jungle

I haven't done any nail art in such a long time! I get distracted by swatching too much when actually nail art is my first love. 

Oh, and let me apologise for my very fake middle nail. My actual nail is, no kidding, a bright red bloody stump. Absolutely no way I can post with it, and I was getting extremely bored and running out of posts that didn't have to feature my nails. So I stuck a fake one on! In real life it really isn't noticeable, but in pictures it looks too wide. I obviously didn't file it enough. OH WELL! It enables me to post without subjecting you to my zombie fingernail. :)

Anyway, I have christened this In The Jungle. I can never think of names for nail art posts.

Click to enlarge


The base colour is OPI Thanks a Windmillion,
I then sponged on some Barielle Green Opal, using Sammy's tutorial. I did two layers of this. 
Finally I used Konad plate m57 to stamp on the tiger print, using ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce, and finished with top coat. 




I was really happy with how it turned out! And the middle nail isn't that bad, right?....right?? :\



You have read this articlebarielle / green / Konad / ManGlaze / Nail Art / OPI / Stamping with the title In The Jungle. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-jungle.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 14, 2012

Comments "In The Jungle"

Post a Comment