Purple Gradient

It would seem that I'm hell-bent on trying every possible colour combination for gradient nails and I may even venture in to 3 colours soon. I've been insanely uninspired when it comes to nail art recently, despite having plenty of new tools and colours to play with. It's almost like I'm so overwhelmed with choice that my brain just frizzles every time I think about it! So I'm sorry for the simple/boring nail art I've been sporting recently and hopefully things will pick up soon!

Purple Gradient Nail Art

Purple Gradient Nail Art

Gradient Nails using A-England Guinevere and Revlon Plum Night. Tutorial here.

Purple Gradient Nail Art

Purple Gradient Nail Art


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / gradient / purple / revlon / Sponging with the title Purple Gradient. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/purple-gradient.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 24, 2012

Comments "Purple Gradient"

Post a Comment