Sun Kissed Tips

Summer weather has returned to Britain, but probably for a few days at most, so I thought I'd feature this sunny shade today. I pretty much detest extreme heat, even when it's caused by sunshine so I've opted out of every exotic family holiday since 2007! I really only look forward to Summer because it means I get to rock a pair of Aviators every day. I've been less of a summer grinch the last few years and always try my best to join in with everyone's excitement whenever the sun is shining.

I think tips are quite boring but I always get cravings to wear them so I try to work in another element that will spice it up a bit. I was kind of stuck for spicy elements today so I just added an extra line. It's very simple but quite sophisticated and I like it!

Double Gold Tip

Double Gold Tip

The base colour is Sally Hansen Sun Kissed and I used Barry M Gold Foil and a striper brush to paint on the tips and the extra little line.

Double Gold Tip

Double Gold Tip


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / French / orange / sally hansen / Tips with the title Sun Kissed Tips. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/sun-kissed-tips.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Comments "Sun Kissed Tips"

Post a Comment