The Punisher Nail Art!

So today's nail art is based on Marvel's Punisher. I've never read a Punisher comic or seen a Punisher film, but I'll take any excuse to draw a skull on my nails! 

I'm starting a new challenge in June which Jo from Northern Nails came up with and I was gonna save this idea for then but it doesn't quite fit the criteria. I don't want to give too much away but given my history with this theme and the fact that I'm super excited, you might be able to guess at what it is!

Marvel Punisher Nail Art

Marvel Punisher Nail Art

The colours here are W7 Black and a red from L'Oreal which has no shade name on the bottle (gradient tutorial here). The details are done with white acrylic paint.

Marvel Punisher Nail Art

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / Comics / freehand / gradient / Marvel / red with the title The Punisher Nail Art!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/the-punisher-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 7, 2012

Comments "The Punisher Nail Art!"

Post a Comment