Under Lock and Key

Today's nail art is inspired by a piece of jewelry from Anna Sabino - a New York based handmade jewelry designer. When I saw this key pendant, I instantly had the idea to fashion a lock and key on my nails which I think turned out incredibly cute! I've even worn this mani for more than a day which is a surefire way to tell I love it!

The black and gold gradient just makes this mani. You can never go wrong with black and gold together, it's a classy and chic combination but adventurous and kind of wild at the same time.

Black and Gold Nail Art

Black and Gold Nail Art

I used W7 Black as a base and Barry M Gold Foil for all the details including the gradient. The gold glitter stripes were done using a Kiss nail art striper. 

You can get 20% off any order at LucidNewYork.com using the code LN20D.

Black and Gold Nail Art

Black and Gold Nail Art

Sorry if you're sick of me reminding you, but the Bundle Monster Facebook Competition is still open and every vote counts! You can go straight to my entry here and if you like it, it would be great if you could drop a vote in the pot for me. Thank you!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / black / freehand / gold / gradient / Inspired / w7 with the title Under Lock and Key. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/under-lock-and-key.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, May 12, 2012

Comments "Under Lock and Key"

Post a Comment