We Like to Touch

This mani was a bit-by-bit creation. By that I mean I picked my base colour, painted it on. Picked up my scotch tape and just kept adding! This is the fastest scotch tape mani I've ever made thanks to Cult Nails Wicked Fast which really does dry wickedly fast. I've switched top coats recently after the couple bottles of my favourite NYC top coat that I picked up most recently turned out to be really runny and not very hard drying. I was waking up every morning with sheet and hair marks all over my nails! I'm really hoping it's just a bad batch and they haven't changed the formula.

Scotch Tape Nail Art

Scotch Tape Nail Art

I used Rimmel Grey Matter as a base and Cult Nails Vicious and My Kind of Kool Aid for the patches which I marked off with scotch tape to paint. I used a coat of Cult Nails' top coat, Wicked Fast in between each new layer to prevent the scotch tape from puling it all up and two coats on the top!

Scotch Tape Nail Art

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlecult nails / Grey / purple / Rimmel / Scotch Tape Mani with the title We Like to Touch. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/we-like-to-touch.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 14, 2012

Comments "We Like to Touch"

Post a Comment