Barry M Copper - Swatches

Hi! Before I start, I wanted to ask if any of you ever got offered paid advertisements...I've never had it before but somebody asked me earlier. Are they generally legit? Is it worth doing? I have no idea. Help!

Anyway, this is Copper by Barry M, one of their newest polishes. It looks very similar to OPI Warm and Fozzie, and I might do a comparison post soon (I'd have included it here but I didn't think I owned warm and fozzie...but on closer inspection, apparently I do. Oops).

Click the pictures to enlarge.

Barry M Copper

It's a copper foil full of gold, pink and red flecks. I think I see green too? 

Barry M Copper

It flashes copper/brown/gold depending on the light source. It's super pretty and in this case pictures really don't do it justice.

Barry M Copper

Application is perfect, really smooth and it's opaque in two coats, but you might want to watch out for bald spots!

Barry M Copper

Click the jump for direct sunlight pictures!



You can see the shimmery flecks better in direct sunlight.

Barry M Copper

Barry M Copper

Love love love this. I'm glad Barry M seem to be branching out a little bit.


You have read this articleBarry M / Dupe / Foil / gold / swatch with the title Barry M Copper - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/barry-m-copper-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Comments "Barry M Copper - Swatches"

Post a Comment