Barry M Lemon Ice Cream - Swatches

I've finally made a Facebook page for my blog, and I'd be really grateful if you could take a second and 'like' it for me - 


It's not finished yet, I'm still adding stuff and it'll probably take me ages because I don't understand Facebook :P I don't even know how to get a widget for it on here so people can like it. Gah!

Anyway, I'm in an ice cream kind of mood today. Has anyone tried those Ben & Jerry's core things? Ugh, they should be made illegal for being so fatteningly amazing. I digress.

This is Lemon Ice Cream from Barry M, it's part of a set of four 'ice cream' shades.

Barry M Lemon Ice Cream

It's a bright lemon, pastel creme (can something be bright AND pastel at the same time? Well, this is!) and I am not sure how well it goes with my olive skin. 

Barry M Lemon Ice Cream

It's very, very...yellow. I enjoy it though. Formula is typical of a pastel creme (a little thin and streaky) but also has the typical smoothness of a Barry M, so it balances out. I used three thin coats, but there's still a tiny bit of visible nail line.

Barry M Lemon Ice Cream

It looks much yellower in some lights (above)

Barry M Lemon Ice Cream

It's made me want to eat some lemon sorbet actually.


You have read this articleBarry M / creme / Pastel / swatch / yellow with the title Barry M Lemon Ice Cream - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/barry-m-lemon-ice-cream-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 17, 2012

Comments "Barry M Lemon Ice Cream - Swatches"

Post a Comment