Betty Boop is Hot Hot Hot!

This weeks challenge over at AiS was Hot! Hot! Hot!  When I was coming up with a mani and looking through my plates, I got to thinking that some of these Betty Boob images looked pretty hot!  This is what I came up with.


Started with a base of Essence Modern Romance as neutral to cover VNL because I knew Revlon Sheer Blossom was going to very sheer...and did two coats over Modern Romance.


Stamped using black Konad special polish using the following plates:  SdP 18 (thumb), W206 (ring), SdP 1 (middle), SdP C13 (index) and W207 (pinky).


Added some funky french tips using CH22; the heart tip on thumb and dots on the rest.


Added a few accents using red Konad special polish.  Stars are W203, hearts are fauxnad K06, sexy is SdP D02, and kiss is OB28.  You can see I misstamped sexy and it pretty much only reads sex...this was my second attempt and I thought if I couldn't do it the after the first two attempts, I probably wouldn't get it right on the third......so just lived with it!


Thanks for looking!



You have read this articleCH22 / Cheeky / Fauxnad / fauxnad K06 / Konad / OB28 / pink / revlon / SdP / SdP 1 / SdP 18 / SdP C-13 / SdP D-02 / W203 / W206 / W207 with the title Betty Boop is Hot Hot Hot!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/betty-boop-is-hot-hot-hot.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, June 11, 2012

Comments "Betty Boop is Hot Hot Hot!"

Post a Comment