China Glaze On Safari


I was by my local beauty supply place yesterday.  Low and behold sitting out on the shelf was the new China Glaze On Safai collex.  While I've reallllyyyy been trying not to buy every polish from every new collection, especially when the colours don't look terribly unique, at $3.50 a bottle, it was too good of a deal to pass up on, so I caved.

Here's some pix of the collex.

Bottle pix.


Paper swatches.

  

These pix aren't the greatest as taken outside in overcast skies but thought I'd share.  

My two faves were definately the two glitters...it seems a little odd to be picking up fall colours this time of year and other than the mani I did last night, I can't see that I'll be wearing them for a little while.  I'm sure I'll get a lot of use of these colours as bases or stamping mani's closer to fall, but for now, they seem too dark, especially with so many other brights I'd rather be wearing during the summer!  

Do you plan on picking up any of the collex?  What are your faves?   

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articlechina glaze with the title China Glaze On Safari. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/china-glaze-on-safari.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 28, 2012

Comments "China Glaze On Safari"

Post a Comment