Colourful Hearts

I am procrastinating terribly today. I have a mountain of washing as tall as me, I can't see my bed for the masses of clothes and ugh I am basically a slob. So, obviously, instead of cleaning it up I am posting on here.

I love working on white bases, it's like a nice clean canvas on your nails. I've been looking for a good white polish for a while because my Barry M white keeps going gloopy (might still be good for stamping?) and I decided on Essie Blanc, and it was a good choice.

I also have fancy new watermarks that follow the curve of my nail, which drove me insane trying to do properly!


So I started with my base of Essie Blanc, then I used a medium sized nail art brush to paint on the hearts. The colours, top to bottom, are - Models Own Bubblegum, China Glaze Custom Kicks, Models Own Tangerine Queen and Barry M Cyan Blue.

I then outlined in black acrylic paint using a smaller nail art brush, and finished with top coat.



I already want to do more nail art with a white base, I'll end up with no white polish left.

Don't forget to like my facebook page, if you would be so kind!


You have read this articleEssie / Nail Art / white with the title Colourful Hearts. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/colourful-hearts.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Comments "Colourful Hearts"

Post a Comment