Coming Soon... Superheroes Challenge!

Tomorrow I'll be starting a new challenge! It will involve posting two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday. On Tuesday, we post our Villainous nail art and on Thursday, the Heroic art sweeps in to save the day! Don't worry, I'll still be posting regularly in between.

The challenge was created by Jo from Northern Nails and when she invited me to join in, I was a little hesitant at first because I was worried I wouldn't have any good ideas. But we all know I can never resist a good challenge, especially one that involves comics! You can see the plan for the four week challenge below!

There are a total of six UK ladies taking part in the challenge:
Charlotte from Charlotte's Nails
Debbie from The Crumpet
and of course, me!


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleHeroes vs Villains with the title Coming Soon... Superheroes Challenge!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/coming-soon-superheroes-challenge.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, June 11, 2012

Comments "Coming Soon... Superheroes Challenge!"

Post a Comment